Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Day at the Portland Zoo

Dear Diary...
I recently went to the zoo with my Mum and my best friend Dayna. And while we were there I took some awesome pictures...
Fuzzy Mountain Goat
Cute Black Bears

A Pair of Bobcats
The Autumn Leaves
Daynie and I on a bridge...
a rescued Bald Eagle
Dayni and I in the Eagles nest...
Beautiful colors all around
Touching a waterfall with bronze salmon jumping up ;D
A big hollowed out log... ha ha...
Mum :)
Turtles!
An Otter that would spin and flip by the glass :D
Polecats in an old stove!
Pretty Owl!
The Daddy Cougar
Driving a tractor

Wolves!

Polar Bears relaxing :)

Tree Tunnel
Long Arms!
Monkeys!

Playful Elephants!



Daynie on the drums! :D
Majestic Lions!


Safari Drive

What we look like to a snake...
In a Bubble...

Hippos!

Giraffe and Gazel
Leopard Sleeping :D

Tigers Sleeping!

Bear attacking Daynie and Mum... ha ha...
I had a really great time at the zoo! and I got to see a whole bunch of amazing animals! while we were there they were setting up lights all around the zoo because every year they have the lights on at night to create a fun and beautiful night time atmosphere! from November to new years! I wish i could have stayed to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment